Finding the source of the matter… in a practical way…
Do you feel like you’re trudging through molasses? Take a few minutes to figure out the cause and you’ll be back in fine form in no time!
- Sleep. Most adults need seven to nine hours of sleep a night.
- Breakfast. Candy bars won’t cut it. Protein will keep you going until lunch (try peanut butter).
- Exercise. Twenty minutes three times a week will give you an energy boost.
- Water. You could just be dehydrated.
- Something else? See a doctor to rule our other causes like sleep apnea!