Good advice is timeless…
Your mother has probably given you plenty of advice, most of which you no doubt ignored! Crazy as it seems, a lot of it makes sense. Do any of these sound familiar?
- Remember who you are. Don’t compromise your morals, beliefs, or opinions.
- Facing fears makes you stronger. Truer words were never writ.
- If you can’t change it, don’t worry about it. Nuff said.
- Get back up. Good advice for equestrians and everybody else.
- Pick your battles. You can’t win them all.
- Do something nice for someone. Lift their spirits <i>and</i> yours.
- Trust your intuition. It’s better than logic sometimes.
- Learn to forgive. Take the burden off you and them.