Ne-Yo is a R&B songwriter who was born on October 18, 1979, in Camden, Arkansas. He won the Hal David Starlight Award from the Songwriter’s Hall of Fame in 2012. His third album, Year of the Gentleman, was nominated for a 2009 Grammy Award. His debut album, In My Own Words, included the song “So Sick,” which became a #1 hit on the U.S. Billboard 200. Ne-Yo is a Libra.
What is Ne-Yo’s Personality Type?
You are observant and intuitive, able to understand people and situations in a deeper way than others. You have a strong sense of the group, and are willing to sacrifice your own ego to maintain harmony. Sometimes others perceive you as unreliable or untrustworthy, but this is because you are opportunistic and disloyalty is a part of your psychology. You have a natural tendency to find common ground for people and to reconcile differing opinions. You are skilled at socializing and are quite successful in friendships, partnerships, and networks. Your mind is very flexible and you are able to make connections between people and ideas. Your emotional health is invested in a desire to participate and to be around others. You have a need for recognition and sometimes attach great importance to other people’s opinions of you. You enjoy love and appreciation and are touched by praise as much as you are upset by criticism. You have a vital need for others and are often content with short-term relationships. Emotional functions are important to you and the encounter with a kindred spirit could be a turning point in your life. Because you are aware of this, you are usually successful in your love relationships.
Due to the influence of Sagittarius (the Centaur-Archer) rising, you, like the half-animal, half-human Centaur, have a dual, ambivalent nature, vagrant and capricious. It is natural for you to be simultaneously conventional and rebellious. You can happily submit to society and convention for a time, only to emerge committed to rugged individualism, or vice-versa. Your inner attachment to an ideal of liberty and emancipation does not prevent you from adopting a sociable, pleasant attitude at social events. This dichotomy in your personality grants you such useful social skills as adaptability and poise, but inside, you face a quest for your true identity and consciousness. Your primary psychological task is to maintain the harmony reigning between the two entities dwelling within you. You must not limit yourself to being either one or the other. You will achieve true psychic and existential stability by personifying a blend of these two behavioral tendencies. When you are comfortable with your individuality, you can radiate optimism and energy; flexible and elastic, you will delight in any change or unpredictability, without losing sight of your long-term purposes. Eminently social, you will express your true nature by becoming deeply involved with groups and taking on duties and responsibilities as a member. An excellent teacher, you will enjoy your ability to infuse them with your idealistic enthusiasm and visions for the future.
Ne-Yo finds his work rewarding. Daily life and routine activities are excellent sources of self-fulfillment for him.
Ne-Yo’s interests in psychological, metaphysical, or occult topics may be indications of a need to transform or change himself, which could cause some apprehension.
At the time of your birth, your rising sign was located in Sagittarius (the Archer), while the sun was passing through the sign of Libra (the Scales). A summary of the various clues mentioned above provide your personality profile. The following key words capture the essence of your character and indicate certain contradictions which may be sources of tension:
1) Impetuosity: You are very enthusiastic and like to take risks. You can be very impulsive in your actions, and may be quick to act on your impulses.
2) Sociability: You are very sociable and like to be around others. You are very comfortable in groups, and you are able to build strong relationships.
3) Adaptability: You are very adaptable and able to change and adapt to new situations. You are very open to new experiences, and you are able to move easily between different social circles.
4) Group spirit: You are very group-oriented and enjoy being part of a large group. You are able to build strong relationships with others, and you are able to work well as part of a team.
5) Emotionality: You are very emotional and are able to feel a wide range of emotions. You are able to get very emotional about certain things, and you are often able to express your emotions openly.
6) Impressionability: You are very impressionable and are easily influenced by others. You are often able to take on the beliefs and opinions of others, even if you don’t agree with them.
7) Tolerance: You are very tolerant and are able to accept different viewpoints. You are able to tolerate a great deal of frustration and anger, and you are able to maintain a calm and peaceful demeanor under pressure.
8) Analytical mind: You have a very analytical mind, and you are able to think deeply about complex issues. You are able to see the details and details of things, and you are able to understand complicated concepts.
9) Peaceful disposition: You have a very peaceful disposition, and you are able to maintain a calm and relaxed demeanor under pressure. You are able to remain calm and collected in difficult situations, and you are able to maintain a sense of harmony and balance.
10) Worldliness: You have a great sense of worldliness, and you are able to see the world from a broader perspective. You are able to see the big picture, and you are able to see
Born on the day of the new moon, you have a spiritual character closely attached to humanitarian ideals. You are sometimes sorely tried to limit yourself to the narrow scope of individual ambition. Indeed, you aim for a humanitarian ideal which would include the outcasts and the unfortunate. You fervently hope the meek will inherit the earth. To bring about this ideal, you are likely to seize every resource placed at your disposal: physical effort, money (if you have it), speech, your writings, and your poetic or artistic talents. However, you should be wary of your unconscious guilt feelings. Actually, there is no reason for you to devote yourself to your mission entirely; a simple daily effort should suffice to express your philosophy and free your conscience. Usually, the three days preceding the new moon will be time in the monthly lunar cycle most favorable to your activities and your general energy level.
Who is Ne-Yo’s perfect match?
This relationship has the potential to be very compatible and attractive. The physical and psychological reality of your personality will attract the sensitivity, receptivity, tenderness, and other key qualities of your partner.
Ne-Yo would be particularly well-suited to someone who mirrors his underlying psychic and unconscious aspirations. The secret ideal you cherish of the perfect partner would be aroused; it would harmonize beautifully with your ideal imaginary lover. This great psychic compatibility is the result of a harmonious relationship between the Moon of the masculine chart and the sun of the feminine one. It is propitious to a rich flow of energies between the most hidden and secret parts of both people. They are linked by an unconscious emotional bond.
Ne-Yo’s Venus is located at 9° SCORPIO. His ideal match is a partner with Mars at 3/15° SCORPIO or TAURUS.
This type of partner would complement you perfectly in emotional and sentimental terms. This person would reflect and fulfill your ideal of sensuality to the greatest degree. Moreover, your ideal partner would resonate lastingly with your own psychic projections of your ideal. This positive relationship between the unconscious sexual yearnings of both partners would be likely to yield sensual relations of a tantalizingly mysterious and secret nature.
Ne-Yo is a very passionate person who experiences strong emotions very intensely. His attractions are strong and immediate, and develop into passions fueled by the full range of strong sensual thrills – from ecstasy to the agony of jealousy and possessiveness. He would be especially attracted to this type. Passionate as well, he exudes a sexual aura which makes him extremely attractive. His drive is strong and imperious, and although more sensual than voluptuous, can still be quite affectionate in intimate surroundings. His ideal is forthright, direct, and sometimes a little possessive and jealous in return.
Ne-Yo’s planet Mars is located at 13° Leo. His ideal partner is someone with Venus at 7/19° Leo or AQUARIUS.