Kate Jones is an Aries who was born in Australia on April 10, 1979. She is a politician who served in the Queensland Parliament from 2007 to 2012. When elected, she was the youngest person to have held a government position in Queensland.
What is Kate Jones’s Personality Type?
You are a person of action, constantly living in the present moment. You are guided by your impulses, which emerge from a deep-seated passion. Because you are constantly being reborn, you champion all phenomena that symbolize birth: breaking ground, beginning, and clearing. You have little interest in pursuing the new ideas that you brought into being, because your inner fire always urges you to move on quickly to the next innovation. You are not a good manager, because you are straightforward and commit yourself with mind, body, and soul. Restraint and moderation are concepts which are totally foreign to you, because you live by the fullness of your instinct, the force of your desire. Due to your energetic temperament, your determination immediately invents the action necessary to fulfill your desires. It goes without saying that your attitude engenders certain risks. Sometimes your impulsiveness, or a lack of maturity or patience, or a keen appetite for experience, leads you into a blind alley. But risk is a part of your life. Since your fervor is immune to calculation, second thoughts, and cunning, you have no fear. You are the type of hero whose courageous deeds are difficult to distinguish from acts of bravado or of sheer foolhardiness. Your top priority is to take action, immediately. Delay is torture to you. You are in a hurry to live, to take your urges and impulses to their ultimate conclusion, even though your lack of forethought may actually make your goal take longer to accomplish. You rarely evaluate obstacles objectively: instead, you dash into the fray, bristling with determination, oblivious to the size or scope of the difficulties. You ride home triumphantly, whether you have battered your head against a brick wall or met no resistance whatsoever. But you have a true hero’s courage and vitality. You are undaunted by challenges and real danger, to the surprise of outside observers. Like everyone, you sometimes experience failure. But you rarely despair or become overly discouraged by it; it never overcomes your. You don’t see it as a tragedy; you just figure you missed that time, but next time, you won’t. In fact, you’ll muster even more strength and power for the next attack, since you are convinced you can succeed. You sometimes have problems finishing something you have started. Once the glamour of the initial urge and enthusiasm is dulled, you lose some of your potency and find yourself faced with a sluggish material reality which does not always inspire you. It is important for you
Kate Jones tended to place her emotions in the forefront. She was sensitive and sometimes vulnerable to the influences from the outer world.
Kate Jones tends to live in an imaginary world; the distant and abstract sometimes interests her more than what is right at hand and realistic.
At the time of your birth, your rising sign was located in Gemini (the Twins), while the sun was passing through the sign of Aries (the Ram). A summary of the various clues mentioned above provide your personality profile. The following key words capture the essence of your character and indicate certain contradictions which may create tension:
– Individualism: You are highly individualistic, preferring to do things your own way. You are not easily conformist and may find it difficult to work or socialize with others.
– Mental agitation: You are very mentally active, constantly thinking and planning. You are also restless and fidgety, and tend to be impatient.
– Vitality and passion: You are highly energetic and enjoy being active. You have a strong sense of vitality and are very passionate about your beliefs and activities.
– Frivolity: You are lighthearted and enjoy a good laugh. You are also prone to being frivolous, spending more time on frivolous than on important matters.
– Pugnacity: You are a fighter and are not afraid to stand up for your beliefs. You have a strong sense of courage and are also quite impetuous.
– Dilettantism: You are very hands-on, preferring to do things yourself rather than relying on others. You also have a strong interest in variety and experimentation, which can lead to a lack of focus and initiative.
– Impatience: You are impatient and want things to happen quickly. You also tend to be short-tempered, easily frustrated, and less forgiving than others.
– Immaturity: You are relatively inexperienced and are often naive and gullible. You may also be impetuous and careless.
– Impetuosity: You are highly impetuous and aggressive, often taking risks without thinking them through. You also have a strong sense of self-assertion and determination.
– Communication: You are very good at communicating and working with others. You are also highly active and communicative, often speaking rapidly and at great length.
– Enterprise: You are highly entrepreneurial, always looking for new opportunities and ways to make money. You are also highly active and energetic, often doing more than what is required of you.
– Inner duality: You have a strong inner duality, characterized by both positive and negative aspects. You are both creative and innovative, as well as restless and impulsive.
Born on the morning of the third day before the full moon, Kate Jones has a strong personality, as she is a “soli-lunar” moon type. This configuration means that she has a rich and complex personality, and she is sometimes troubled by the feeling that she is struggling to do something great. Indeed, a feeling that she is lacking something may preoccupy her until she finds a spiritual or humanitarian cause that is worthy of her devotion. Devotion will be important to her as a foundation for her inner and outer development. If she fails to encounter a great and noble cause to which she is willing to pledge herself, she could always make do with a person whose aura and magnetism attract her. Whatever she decides, it is by working to serve a cause or another person that she will approach her own self-transformation.
Who is Kate Jones’s perfect match?
This relationship could yield a high degree of psychological compatibility and powerful mutual attraction. The physical and psychological reality of Kate Jones’ personality will exert a magnetic pull over the sensitivity, receptivity, tenderness, and other key qualities of her partner.
Kate Jones would be especially well-matched to someone who mirrors her underlying psychic and unconscious aspirations. The secret ideal she cherished of the perfect partner would be aroused; it would harmonize beautifully with her ideal imaginary lover. This great psychic compatibility is the result of a harmonious relationship between the Moon of the masculine chart and the sun of the feminine one. It is propitious to a rich flow of energies between the most hidden and secret parts of both people. They are linked by an unconscious emotional bond.
Kate Jones’s Venus is located at 14° PISCES. Her ideal match is a partner with Mars at 8/20° PISCES or VIRGO.
Kate Jones gets a new partner who complements her perfectly in emotional and sentimental terms. This partner reflects and fulfills her ideal of sensuality to the greatest degree. Moreover, their ideal partner would resonate lastingly with her own psychic projections of her ideal. This positive relationship between unconscious sexual yearnings of both partners would be likely to yield sensual relations of a tantalizingly mysterious and secret nature.
Kate Jones finds it sentimental and cloying when her sensitivity is so powerful it becomes somewhat cloying. In love, she yields completely and enjoys merging with the person she loves. Although it is not easy for her to express the depth of her loving feelings, she displays them through her limitless devotion and generosity. This type of partner, endowed with great psychic sensitivity, would be an especially good match for her. They would share a taste for mystery and secrecy, keen artistic and musical pleasures, a fertile imagination, and spiritual aspirations.
Kate Jones’ planet Mars is located at 2 degrees Aries. Her ideal match would be someone with Venus at 0 degrees Aries or Libra.