Joe Anglim was born on September 30, 1988 in Arizona. He is a Libra. He is best known for his appearances on the 30th and 31st seasons of CBS show Survivor.
What is Joe Anglim’s Personality Type?
Joe Anglim is an observant person who is attentive to the inner qualities of people and objects. He has the ability to understand through intuition, a talent based upon an openness to the other. This allows him to perceive the essence of those he meets, the situations he encounters, and the objects he sees. Joe has a strong sense of the group and would Sacrifice his own ego rather than commit something that is a sin in his eyes. He can sometimes be perceived as unreliable or untrustworthy, due to a sort of opportunism or disloyalty. However, these are superficial characteristics. The real reason for Joe’s behavior is psychological and resides in the fact that he is ready to do anything to maintain the harmony of the group. Joe sometimes lacks self-assertion, and this makes him contradictory and unreliable when he faces certain superficial decisions. Moreover, Joe has a chameleon-like ability to blend in with situations and prevailing moods. He is thus quite a success in social settings. Joe thrives on friendships, partnerships, networks, and corporate liaisons. His mind is amazingly flexible, arranging harmonious and productive encounters between people and ideas. All of Joe’s emotional health is invested in a desire to participate, to mingle, to exchange. Although Joe is consciously aware of an ardent desire to be sociable, unconsciously he blames himself for failing to achieve his ideal goal, which always seems to elude him. This is why Joe sometimes has phases of discouragement, followed by renewed zeal in his work efforts or group participation. Because Joe is always seeking the perfect group, the ideal form of cooperation, he sometimes despair of ever attaining it. Joe has a natural tendency to find common ground for people, to reconcile differing opinions and viewpoints, and he is partial to any arrangement which promotes cooperation or fellowship. Because Joe is not aggressive by nature, he knows how to make peace; he is a skillful diplomat and go-between. As a corollary to his opening to society, Joe is closely related to his environment. The society in which Joe moves contributes in large part to the formation of his character and attitude. Through social contacts and friendships, Joe has elaborated a personal code of ethics which reconciles societal norms and the values his family, friends, and relations have passed on to him. It is important for Joe to find a way to make all these components harmonize, or he will feel a bit lost and bewildered. Joe needs recognition. Joe sometimes attaches great importance to other people’s opinions of him.
Joe Anglim needs movement. He is a talented communicator.
Joe Anglim has a sense of selfless duty and devotion. Work is one of the most important aspects of life for him.
At the time of your birth, your rising sign was located in Sagittarius (the Archer), while the sun was passing through the sign of Libra (the Scales). A summary of the various clues mentioned above provide your personality profile. The following key words capture the essence of your character and indicate certain contradictions which may be sources of tension:
1) Impetuosity – You are very enthusiastic and have a strong sense of self. You are also very social, which can lead to impulsiveness.
2) Sociability – You are very friendly and are always willing to help others. However, you can also be too friendly and commit yourself to too many people.
3) Adaptability – You are very adaptive and can easily adjust to new situations. However, this also can lead to a lack of stability.
4) Group spirit – You are very friendly and enjoy being part of a group. However, you can also be very emotional and prone to getting along with people for the wrong reasons.
5) Emotionality – You are very emotional and are prone to getting emotional about things. This can lead to inconsistency and susceptibility to stress.
6) Impressionability – You are very impressionable and can easily be swayed by others. This can lead to inconsistency and susceptibility to stress.
7) Tolerance – You are very tolerant and can easily accept other people’s opinions. However, this also can lead to a lack of assertiveness.
8) Analytical mind – You are very analytical and can easily analyze and understand complex situations. However, this can also lead to a lack of spontaneity and a lack of excitement about life.
9) Peaceful disposition – You have a very peaceful disposition and are very easy to get along with. However, this can also lead to a lack of initiative and a lack of risk-taking.
10) Worldliness – You have a very worldly disposition and are very interested in the world around you. This can lead to a lack of focus and a lack of dedication to your goals.
Joe Anglim was born between three and one-half and seven days after the rising of the full moon, in a soli-lunar configuration. This gave him a shining personality, which was apt to communicate and transmit ideas. Throughout his life, he would be attracted to the idea of acting as a spokesperson for a cause, idea, or person whose message seemed essential to him. He would have to develop his powers of discernment, to determine which subjects or people were really worth his personal commitment.
Who is Joe Anglim’s perfect match?
Joe Anglim finds this relationship to be psychologically compatible and attractive. The physical and psychological reality of his personality will exert a magnetic pull over the sensitivity, receptivity, tenderness, and other key qualities of his partner.
Joe Anglim’s moon is located at 14° GEMINI. His ideal match is a partner with the sun at 8/20° GEMINI or SAGITTARIUS.
Joe Anglim would be particularly well-matched to someone who mirrors his underlying psychic and unconscious aspirations. The secret ideal you cherish of the perfect partner would be aroused; it would harmonize beautifully with his ideal imaginary lover. This great psychic compatibility is the result of a harmonious relationship between the Moon of the masculine chart and the sun of the feminine one. It is propitious to a rich flow of energies between the most hidden and secret parts of both people. They are linked by an unconscious emotional bond.
Joe Anglim’s Venus is located at 25° Leo. His ideal match is a partner with Mars at 20/30° Leo or AQUARIUS.
Joe Anglim finds this type of partner to be perfect in emotional and sentimental terms. This person reflects and fulfills Joe’s ideal of sensuality to the greatest degree. Moreover, Joe’s ideal partner resonates lastingly with Joe’s own psychic projections of Joe’s ideal. This positive relationship between the unconscious sexual yearnings of both partners is likely to yield sensual relations of a tantalizingly mysterious and secret nature.
Joe Anglim falls for brilliant, worldly, artistic types. He is especially proud and displeased by any sign of a lack of respect or loyalty. He would be especially wise to choose this type. This person is demonstrative, brilliant, warm, and generous. Although Joe Anglim’s type tends to be somewhat emphatic and dramatic, their frankness and righteousness make them irresistible to Joe Anglim.
Joe Anglim’s planet Mars is located at 4° Aries. His ideal match is a partner with Venus at 0° Aries or LIBRA.